Sunday, April 27, 2014

Friday, November 1, 2013

I only took a pic of the one lunch in November, apparently!


Squirrel got a Hello Kitty sammie, white cheddar cheese crackers, grapes, carrots, a piece of Halloween candy up top, and a yogurt and juice on the side. The sammie was decorated with black decorating gel, and I diluted some food coloring in water and painted the red and yellow bits on. 

Here's a link for the cookie cutter I used, it's part of a two-piece set. I didn't get it from Amazon, tho. I think I got it from a local craft store. Not sure why there's not more, I apologize!

*all opinions in this post are my own. I am not sponsored, nor do I receive any affiliate benefits or anything free for review of these products. I purely saw them in other places, and purchased them for my own use.*

No comments:

Post a Comment