Sunday, May 26, 2013

Numero Uno!!

High-roh!!

Wow! It's my very first blog post! I read blogs, I laugh at blogs, I talk to people about blogs, I link to blogs, but I've never had one. It's pretty daunting, to be honest. To have this whole website to yourself, to put whatever you'd like to on. Scary!

So let's start with a little background: I'm Jingle (fake name, obvs!). I'm married to Bear. I've got three stepkids (Z, K, and C), and a little monster of my own (Squirell). We've got a (as of 4/15/13) nine-month old Rottweiler. Oh, and one Beta fish named Bob. I work full-time, and try really hard to make not-too-awfully-unhealthy meals for all the heathens. I have also recently started making bentos on a regular basis, for the hub, Squirell, and myself. I'm in love with two other bento blogs (Biting the Hand that Feeds You & Wendolonia - they're both on the West coast, like me!) and I figured, rather than bore my Facebook peeps with all those pics, I'd slap them on a blog.

So, it'll be bentos, recipes, and random crap from here on out, k?

Yeah, I haven't figured out how to make an embedded link (is that what it's called?) yet...

FYI, I figured it out mere seconds before posting this!  Now to figure out how to upload pictures from my phone...


Figured it out!!
(this was my puppy, Angus, at about two months.  Isn't he the cutest thing in the friggin' world?)

No comments:

Post a Comment